Last night, we reported about the availability of new Surface Pro 4 firmware update. It includes updates for Intel Precise Touch Device and Surface UEFI. These driver updates provide improvements to system stability, keyboard stability, storage performance, battery life during sleep, and disables touch when cover is closed, in addition to adding support for an upcoming product release.
Find the full change log below.
- Surface Pro 4 Firmware Update (v2.0.302.0) improves keyboard stability.
- Intel(R) Precise Touch Device (v22.214.171.124) disables touch when cover is closed.
- Surface Integration Service Device (v126.96.36.199) improves battery life during sleep.
- Surface Integration (v188.8.131.52) improves battery life during sleep.
- Surface Pro 4 – Surface Toshiba Storage Firmware Update driver (v1.1.617.0) improves storage performance.
- Surface Embedded Controller Firmware (v103.1414.256.0) adds support for an upcoming product release.
- Surface System Aggregator (v103.1413.258.0) adds support for an upcoming product release.
- Surface UEFI (v106.1414.768.0) improves system stability.
You can download it using Windows Update or from the Surface Pro 4 Drivers and Firmware Page.