Ever wished you could open a file in your smartphone using another installed application, or make a file Read Only or Hidden but don’t want to use an alternative File Manager? CEProp adds a Properties command to the context menu of the Windows Mobile Pocket PC File Explorer. Developed by nandhp, it is open source software, licensed under the terms of the GNU GPL2.
- View file and folder properties: Type, size, and time of last modification
- View and change file attributes: Read only, hidden, archive.
- Rename files and folders, including the filename extension.
- Edit shortcuts.
- View version information for program files.
- Open files with other applications, such as Pocket Word.
- Supports Windows Mobile 2003 through Windows Mobile 6.x Professional/Classic, and works with landscape, square, VGA and 320×320 screens.