Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Earlier this year, the beta of new Canvas integration with Microsoft Office 365 was announced. Today, Canvas announced that the Microsoft Office 365 Education integration is now available for enabling the Eduappcenter.
With this new solution, you can:
- Use single sign-on technology to log into Canvas using your Office 365 account and password.
- Create documents in Office 365 and submit them as assignments directly within Office 365 or Canvas.
- Grade Word, Excel, and, Powerpoint documents through SpeedGrader.
- Link to Office 365 docs in the Canvas Rich Content Editor.
- Add Office 365 docs directly to Modules.
- Use Office 365 documents, spreadsheets, or presentations for Canvas Collaborations.
- Push assignments and grades directly from the Microsoft OneNote Class Notebook to Canvas.
Check out how this integration works in the above video.