Bush today introduced a new Windows 10 Mobile device: the Eluma. The company announced the device pretty quietly in the United Kingdom, which is quite interesting. The company’s latest smartphone is an affordable device, but it does offer some decent specs for the price.
Bush is packing a 5-inch TFT display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels on the Eluma. As for the camera, the Eluma packs an 8mp autofocus rear camera and a 5mp front camera. The device also comes with 16GB of internal storage, but you can expand it up to 128GB with a microSD card. The device also comes with a Quad-core processor– but, it isn’t clear if it’s a Qualcomm processor or not. Additionally, Bush hasn’t revealed the processor’s clock speed, which might be a bit disappointing for some.
The Eluma also packs Dual SIM and 4G support, which is very impressive. Here are some of the features of the Eluma:
- Two sim slots allows you to manage two networks simultaneously. Combine both work and personal use on the same handset or use one sim in the uk and the other on a local network from your favourite foreign location for local rate services.
- 2 great cameras – a superb 8mp auto focus rear camera for great photo quality and a 5mp front camera for superior selfiles and video calling.
- 16gb of internal memory and a micro SDXC card slot for up to 128gb of extended storage for all you photos, mp3 and other files. Micro SD card not included.
- Includes additional back case (white), a clear protective cover and a screen protector.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- Windows 10 operating system.
- Quad-Core Processor.
- MP3 player.
Here are some pictures of the device:
As you can see on the above images, the device packs Windows 10 Mobile. It is available for only £79.95, and you can get it from Argos here.