Microsoft has posted a minor updated their BLINK photo app, which takes a series of photos in quick succession and allows users to choose the best picture to save, to also publish the pictures as a brief animation.
Version 2.1 of the app features:
- Camera settings – change camera settings such as scene mode, exposure, white balance and ISO in capture mode
- Animation – Quickly set the motion range for animation in addition to selecting the best shot after capture
- Sharing – Share the animations to BLINK.so.cl, Facebook, or Twitter
- In-app viewing – View the animations in the in-app history, wait for a moment and they start animating!
- Web gallery – From the in-app history, view your shared BLINKs in the web gallery
- Save another – Your BLINKs are always saved within the app. Come back and save another shot to camera roll or change the animation range via "edit" in the in-app history
Sharing to www.so.cl/blink now works, and some pretty good examples of the craft can be seen there.
The app is free and can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.
See an example of a Blink after the break.
Than Mohamed for the tip.