Disqus has closed their open beta for the Disqus UWP app, with the listing now pointing to the official version of the app, which has also seen a big update to version 4.2.0.
The update brings support for Disqus’s new moderation features, which includes Shadow Banning and Timeouts. Moderators will now also see restricted words highlighted in comments and see flag labels next to comments.
The full changelog reads:
- Added support for Shadow Banning and Timeout Banning
- Performance and design optimisations to comment text rendering
- Moderators will now see words in their restricted words highlighted in comments
- Moderators will now see flag labels next to comments
- Draft for comments
- Fixed a bug that would prevent inserting links
- Removing banned users works
- Prevent restart popup from appearing the first time you visited your App settings
- Other small bug fixes
See screen shots of the app below:
Even if you are not moderating a community, the app is also useful for keeping track of your replies on various websites, with Disqus increasingly becoming the default commenting system all over the internet.
You can download Disqus from the Windows Store below:
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrdgctr]