Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Not to be confused with the Royal Bank of Scotland, the extremely common Bank of Scotland has now also released a Windows Phone app.
Despite the screen shots, which seems to concentrate on the ATM finder the app is actually pretty full featured and allows:
- Find Bank of Scotland branches, ATMs and LINK ATMs in the UK
- Log in with your Internet Banking details
- View balances and transactions
- Make transfers between your Bank of Scotland UK personal and savings accounts
- Securely set up and make payments
Interestingly the publishers warn about issues with the Nokia Lumia 610, just like the Halifax bank, and the apps look pretty similar suggesting there is some developer out there churning out Windows Phone banking apps 24/7. We can only suggest he keeps up the good work.
The app is of course free and can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.