On March 24, Xbox One, PC, and PS4 ‘Dark Soul III’ gamers will get two new PvP arenas, including Dragon Ruins.
The newly added PvP maps consist of the Dragon Ruins, which is themed after the Archdragon Peak area in the main game; and the Grand Roof, which is based on the top of the Lothric Castle. The new arenas and matchmaking options are being added for those who bought either the Ashes of Ariandel DLC or the upcoming Ringed City expansion.
The Ringed City DLC expansion, which will be available on March 28 for just $14.99 (the DLC comes with the $24.99 Season Pass), will be focusing on the player traveling to the city of Londor. The City of Londor is known to be the home of the Sable Church and the game’s various characters, which include Yoel of Londor and Yuria. Both Yoel and Yuria are a member of the Sable Church.
Following the new DLC, there will also be a Dark Souls ‘The Fire Fades’: Game of the Year Edition which comes with both DLC expansions (The Ringed City and Ashes of Ariandel) which will be made available on April 21.
You can check out some of the new content for the DLC below:
- The new NPC, Stone-humped Hag merchant sells the following:
- 5 Ember (2,500)
- 1 Divine Blessing (8,000)
- 1 Hidden Blessing (8,000)
- Rusted Coin (200) (unlimited)
- 3 Rusted Gold Coin (1,800)
- 1 Splitleaf Greatsword (11,000)
- Stats for the Splitleaf Greatsword
- New miracles: Projected Heal, Lightning Arrow
- New shields: Dragon Shield, Giant Door Shield
- New weapons: Lothric War Banner, Ringed Knight Straight Sword
Check out these videos of the new arenas.