Autodesk today released a major update for its official Windows 10 app. The company’s new Windows 10 app is based on the Universal Windows Platform, and it is available for Windows 10 Mobile devices, as well as Windows 10 PCs. Here are the features of the app:
- Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using object snap
- Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
- Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawing
- Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
- Measure accurately using the distance measurement tool while on site
- Keep drawings up to date by saving edits as you go
- Work offline and sync your changes once back online
- Share your designs with others directly from mobile
- View drawings from a multitude of cloud storage services (Google Drive, OneDrive, Buzzsaw, Dropbox, and more)
- Use the free companion web app to easily access drawings from web browsers
The company’s new Windows 10 app seems way better than the old Windows 8.1 app. If you use AutoCAD, you can get the app for free from the Windows Store on your Windows 10 device by following the link below.
Thanks, Tamer for the tip!