At IFA 2019, ASUS revealed the ASUS ProArt StudioBook One, the world’s most powerful laptop. The ASUS ProArt StudioBook One is powered by the NVIDIA Quadro RTX 6000 GPU with 24GB of ultra-fast GPU memory. This laptop will support features like real-time ray tracing, AI and 8K RED video acceleration.
“The ASUS ProArt StudioBook One is the first laptop to offer the NVIDIA Quadro RTX 6000 in a mobile solution, delivering the world’s fastest performance so users can run complex workloads wherever they go,” said Samson Hu, co-CEO at ASUS. “Our customers can quickly render animations, edit 8K videos in real time or run data analytics more smoothly and efficiently than before.”
Other highlights of ASUS ProArt StudioBook One:
- NVIDIA Turing architecture RT Cores and Tensor Cores to deliver real-time ray tracing, advanced shading and AI-enhanced tools to accelerate professional workflows.
- Advanced thermal cooling solution featuring ultra-thin titanium vapor chambers.
- Enhanced NVIDIA Optimus technology for seamless switching between the discrete and integrated graphics based on application use with no need to restart applications or reboot the system.
- Slim 300W high-density, high-efficiency power adapter provides charging and power at half the size of traditional 300W power adapters.
- Professional 4K 120Hz PANTONE validated display with 100% Adobe RGB color coverage, unprecedented color accuracy, and factory calibration for stunning visuals out-of-the-box.
ASUS did not reveal pricing and availability details of this upcoming laptop.