Microsoft last week released a preview of the April feature update for Word, Excel and Outlook for iPhone and iPad. The update for PowerPoint will be released soon. This v2.12 (18032600) update comes with several new features. Read about them below.
- Share ideas visually (Word and Excel): Rotate, resize, and add color to SVG images in your documents, worksheets, and presentations to better convey your ideas.
- Calculate as you go (Excel): Perform common calculations on a selected range of data using functions such as SUM, COUNT, and AVERAGE
- Commands at your fingertips (Excel): Work with speed! Have quick access to contextual commands like expand selection, sort, filter, and more
- Never be late again (Outlook): Get notified when it’s time to leave for your appointment, based on your location and your appointment location, and traffic between the two.
- Pick your favorites (Outlook): Identify the folders and groups you want to be able to quickly access, and set them as favorites
If you are an Office Insider, you can download these updates from Apple App Store.