Two years ago, Apple acquired a sleep tracking hardware and software company named Beddit. After that transaction, Apple has now finally released an updated Beddit Sleep Monitor that automatically tracks your sleep and works with the Beddit app on your iPhone to help measure, manage, and improve your sleep.
The Beddit Sleep Monitor hardware is a sensor strip is extremely thin (about 2mm), flat, and soft. Using its automatic and accurate tracking, you get a full picture of your night by measuring sleep time, heart rate, breathing, snoring, and bedroom temperature and humidity. And when you set daily bedtime and sleep time goals, Beddit can help you to achieve them with tip notifications like morning results, bedtime reminders, and weekly reports.
- Automatically measures sleep time, heart rate, breathing, snoring, and bedroom temperature and humidity
- Extremely thin, flat, and soft sensor strip –– at 2 mm thin, you won’t even notice it’s there
- No wearable necessary
- Works on any bed, on any size mattress, and with one or two people in the bed
- Sleep analysis and heart rate data are also stored in the Health app on your iPhone
- Receive sleep report notifications, bedtime reminders, and nudges on your Apple Watch
You can order it here from Apple for $149.95.