Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
AMD has released a new update for its graphics cards that bring support for the upcoming Watch Dogs: Legion as well as Doom Eternal: Ancient Gods Part One. You can head down to check out the full changelog for the update:
- Audio may experience instability when connected through an Audio Video Receiver via HDMI® on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Desktop may experience frame rate fluctuation when exiting a Vulkan® API game with Radeon FreeSync enabled on two or more display system configurations.
- Uploading or streaming content to YouTube™ may be unavailable or not working correctly.
- Genshin Impact™ is not detected or listed in Radeon Software gaming tab.
- Some specific Windows® screensavers such as ‘Bubbles’ may cause an application crash when applied on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Graphical corruption may occur on desktop or at idle when two or more connected high refresh rate displays are Radeon FreeSync enabled on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Upgrading to Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition releases from Radeon Software 2019 Edition releases via Radeon Settings may sometimes fail with an error message.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and the Performance Tuning tab incorrectly report higher than expected idle clock speeds on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products. Performance and power consumption are not impacted by this incorrect reporting.
- Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may cause FPS to become locked to 30.
If you’re using an AMD GPU then you can download the update for Windows 10 (v20.10.1).