Amazon has rolled out an update for the Alexa app which allows users to share Amazon Alexa Skills on their favourite social media platforms. The latest update means that you don’t have to manually tell your friends about the skills. You can just share the skill either to a friend or on your Facebook timeline. The Alexa app supports Text Message, Email, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest by default.
How to share the Amazon Alexa Skills:
To share the skills with your friends on social media you need to follow the steps below.
- Open the Alexa App and select Skills from the Hamburger menu on the top left.
- On the Skills menu, either search or select the skill you want to share and open the Skill card.
- You will see the Share icon on the top right on the skills card.
- Select the share option and tap the social media you want to share to from the pop-up menu.
- If the social media you want is not listed, select copy link and manually share the link.
We hope that this tutorial was helpful. Do note that, the share settings are currently just available for people in the USA. So in case, you’re using Alexa outside the USA, there’s a chance that you might not get the share option.