Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Amazon today announced that its acquisition of Ring is complete. To celebrate the acquisition, Amazon and Ring have dropped the price of the popular Ring Video Doorbell to just $99.99.
“Our mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods has been at the core of everything we do at Ring,” said Jamie Siminoff, CEO and Chief Inventor of Ring. “Together with Amazon, we will accelerate our mission dramatically by connecting more neighbors globally and making our security devices and systems more affordable and accessible. The entire Ring team is excited to continue working hard to create products and services that bring real benefits to people’s lives and build safer communities for all our neighbors.”
Ring Video Doorbell features:
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video
- Live View enabled: Check-in on your property at any time with video on demand
- Lifetime purchase protection: If your doorbell gets stolen, we’ll replace it, for free!
Find the deal here on Amazon.