Ally Bank, the direct banking subsidiary of Ally Financial Inc., has posted another updated its Ally Mobile Banking app for Windows Phone users, its 4rd this year.
The Ally Bank app lets you:
- Deposit checks with Ally eCheck Deposit
- Transfer money between your Ally and non-Ally accounts
- Find nearby ATMs
- Make payments to payees you’ve already set up in Online Banking, see scheduled payments and review your payment history
- Use Popmoney® to pay anyone with a U.S. bank account
- View your balances and search transaction history
According to the changelog the update only brings minor changes and fixes.
- View CD preferences in the app
- Bug fixes
Interestingly Ally Bank has released updates with the same changelog on both iOS and Android in the last week, indicating the company is developing the apps in lock step, which seems the best way to do such things.
See screen shots of the app below:
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh0b5zq]
Thanks Mark for the tip.