Alcatel today introduced its new Windows 10 Mobile device, the Fierce XL at CES 2016. The offers pretty decent specs for the price, to be honest. The company’s Fierce XL packs a 5.5-inch 720p display, 2GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal storage. Powering the device is the Snapdragon 210 CPU, clocked at 1.1GHZ. As for the battery, Alcatel is packing a 2,500 mAh battery. For the cameras, Alcatel is offering an 8MP camera on the back, and a 2MP camera on the front.
- 5.5-inch HD Display (1280×720 pixels)
- 1.1GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Quad-Core Processor
- 4G LTE Cat 4 (B2/4/12)
- Windows® 10 Mobile
- 8MP AF Main Camera with x2 Digital Zoom + 2MP Front-Facing Camera
- 2GB of RAM + 16GB of storage (expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD)
- 2500mAH battery for up to 14 hours of talk time and 820 hours of standby time
- Additional Features: VoLTE, FCC Mandated Anti-Theft Protection and T-Mobile Wi-Fi calling compatibility
Alcatel is yet to share the pricing of the device, but it should be priced somewhere around $140. It will be available at T-Mobile in the coming weeks. However, an unlocked variant could be coming in the near-future.