Age of Empires: Castle Siege game was updated to v1.18 in Windows Store. This update includes no new major features, but it includes some bug fixes. Patch 1.18 is a small patch that addresses a few bugs that were present in Patch 1.17.
Find the full change log below.
- Reconnect Icon: added a reconnect icon on the bottom right of the screen that will indicate when the game is reconnecting to the servers. Now players can easily see the status of their connection in game.
- Fixed the bug where some players were not receiving a Peace Treaty if their opponent was disconnected at the end of battle, despite the battle getting recorded. Players will now receive a peace treaty.
- Fixed the bug where some players were receiving a connection error message when their time bucket was up. Players will now receive a message that their castle is under attack.
- Fixed the bug where the full screen setting on certain Windows 10 devices would not stay after logging off. Now the setting will stay when user logs out of game.
- General connection improvements.
- Some Windows 10 users are occasionally receiving a ‘failed purchase’ message. We are investigating into this.
- Some players on IOS devices will occasionally see ‘multiple connections detected’ error when completing the battle log tutorial. We are looking into this and would appreciate if you could send our team log files.
- Fixed a bug where Charles Martel would occasionally cancel out Henry’s disable ability.
- Fixed a bug with Charlemagne where his charge was not reliably leading cavalry to desired targets.
- Fixed a bug with John Kourkouas’ and Charles Martel’s when deployed together. They will now work no matter the order you activate the hero abilities.
- Fixed a bug where certain units would occasionally run through seams between walls or gates.
- Miscellaneous UI Polish.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using IME for text input on Win 8 and Win 10 devices.
- When completing the new objective to unlock the Kievan Rus cultural statue, a player will receive a pop up incorrectly stating they will need to attack the Kirillo-Belozersky Monastary. Players will actually need to attack the Palace of Facets to complete the objective. We will have a fix for this bug in the next patch.
Download it from Windows Store for free.