The third-party Twitter app, Aeries for Windows 10 has just picked up another rather packed update in the Windows store earlier today. The new update is focused around fixing bugs here, there and everywhere. Not that Aeries was a particularly buggy app to begin with, but all apps do need a little spit shine now and then.
Here are some of the highlights from the changelog:
- Improved discover search experience
- Added support for Feedback Hub URLs (for Windows Insiders, this means it is faster and easier to reach specific feedback items)
- Auto theme switching based on sunset/sunrise has been improved and is now more reliable.
- New account switcher on desktop
- Fix for various other UI crashes
The full changelog should appear in the app in the app post update, but if you aren’t feeling up to reading this, just take the above as the cliff notes version and use the app as you’d like.
If you’re new to Aeries, it costs $2.99 from the Windows Store, and you can download it from the link below: