Aeries, one of the popular Twitter apps in Windows Store just got updated to version 2.3.51 with lots of bug fixes and improvements. This update includes improved discover search experience, support for feedback hub URLs, improved method for fetching replies and more.
Check out the full change log below:
- Improved discover search experience
- Fixed an issue where you may have to tap an inline link twice to open
- Fixed an issue where the app could crash if you tapped an image with inline images turned off.
- Fix for device tint color not taking effect
- No restart is needed for toggling tint colour.
- Fixed a potential crash when returning to the main window from another (pop out compose, image or timeline).
- Removed tint for mentions in the mentions timeline.
- Added support for feedback-hub urls.
- Improved method for fetching replies to statuses.
- Fixed quick reply activation from mouse actions.
- improved auto theme switching based on sunrise / sunset.
- Various UI restyling’s and improvements.
- Some improvements to hover states and user previews.
The latest update is now available on Windows Store and you can get the app from the link below.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh0mbmg ]