Aeries, one of the best Twitter apps for Windows 10 devices just got updated to version 2.3 with lots of new features. This update adds several new features like new compose and settings experience, improved performance and using the new Windows Composition APIs, many new page transitions and animation are available throughout the app.
Check out the full changelog below:
- Updated colour pallet in some places.
- Navigation performance improvements.
- Fixed an issue where the bottom of a tweet detail view was hidden on PC.
- Fixed some issues where custom tint colour would not apply.
- Fixed a potential crash when deleting accounts whilst streaming.
- Fixed an issue where battery drain and performance issues could occur on a poor performant Wi-Fi connection.
- Fixed bug where sometimes reply text wouldn’t display in tweet detail view.
- Improved scrolling performance.
- Massively improved navigation performance for quickly viewing user profiles and tweet details.
- Fixed an issue where the command bar could stop working after switching sections on mobile.
- Accounts page and login page now adopt a slightly gradient background.
- Improvements in how sections are managed behind the scenes for more stability and easier future extensions
- Pull to refresh!
- New compose experience for desktop (Ctrl + Click to pop out compose window).
- Crash logging improvements.
- Added animations for opening and closing images with the image viewer.
- Images now slightly fade in when lazy loaded within the timeline.
- Unread count now displays over each timeline, creating more space in the headers.
- Unread count now hides when yous croll down.
- Pin users as sections
- Fewer appearance settings require restart of application.
- Quick actions displayed on mosue over now have hover states and animations for appearing / disappearing.
- Lots of diagnostic improvements to fix future bugs quicker.
- Fixed some issues with streaming stability.
- Fixed an issue where retweet notification may not fire if receieved via streaming.
The latest update is now available on Windows Store and you can get the app from the link below.