Adobe today announced that all fonts included with Creative Cloud can be used on mobile on iOS 13.1. Yes, over 17,000 fonts available on desktop with Creative Cloud subscription is now available on an iOS device. Even if you don’t have the subscription, you will have access to 1,300 fonts with an Adobe ID. Any fonts installed in Creative Cloud mobile are automatically activated across all your devices. In the Adobe Creative Cloud app for iOS, you can search for your favorite font families and discover new ones easily.
- Quality fonts at your fingertips: Instantly use fonts in any fonts-enabled iOS13.1 or later mobile app or on desktop.
- Unlimited fonts: Choose as many as you need from thousands of options.
- No extra charges: Fonts are included with your Creative Cloud subscription.
- Already licensed: Everything in the Adobe Fonts library is cleared for personal and commercial use.
- Quickly find fonts in use on desktop. Browse and activate them on mobile for later use on desktop.
You can download the app here from Apple App Store.