Every year, Adobe announces an updated version of Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements. Today, they announced the new Photoshop Elements 2020 and Premiere Elements 2020 with several new improvements. This year’s improvements include give guided edits, new automation features powered by Adobe Sensei AI, faster performance, expanded HEIF and HEVC support and more.
Photoshop Elements 2020:
- Auto Creations delivered directly to your Home Screen — New photo effects including Black & White Selection, Pattern Brush, Painterly and Depth of Field.
- Automatically colorize your photos — Colorize a B&W photo or give new life to an existing color photo using Adobe Sensei AI technology.
- One-click subject selection — Automatically select the subject of your photo with a single click and easily apply an effect or cut out your subject and add it to another photo.
- Smooth skin automatically — Enhance the people in your photos to look their best with Sensei powered skin smoothing functionality.
- Guided Edits — Learn how to make unwanted photo objects vanish and add creative spark with photo patterns.
- Order photo prints, gifts, and gear (U.S. only) — Quickly create and order prints, wall art, mugs, phone accessories, and more with the new FUJIFILM Prints and Gifts service right inside Photoshop Elements.
Premiere Elements 2020:
- Improve Grainy Videos — Make your videos more crisp with a simple drag and drop of the Reduce Noise effect.
- Create dynamic time-lapse videos —Turn a series of photos or videos into a time-lapse that speeds up the action.
- Auto-tag with Smart Tags — Subjects like sunsets, birthdays, dogs, cats, and faces in your videos are automatically identified during import and stacked so that it’s easy to tag and find them later.
- Guided Edits — Learn how to create dynamic time-lapse videos, animate skies in photos by replacing static skies with moving ones, transform a vertical clip or photo into a horizontal video (or vice versa) in a seamless way that eliminates black bars on the sides or top and bottom of your videos.
- Expanded HEIF and HEVC support — Import and edit HEIF photo files and HEVC video files on Windows as well as macOS.
You can learn more about these features in detail from the source link below.