At Mobile World Congress today Acer has revealed their long rumoured Windows Phone, and it was probably better that it had remained secret.
The handset, the Acer Liquid M220, which features a 4 inch WVGA screen, 512 MB RAM and 4 GB storage is not exactly inspiring, and does not meet the standards of even Microsoft’s Windows Reference Design devices in 2015. Here is a quick overview of the Acer Liquid M220:
And here are the full specs of the Acer Liquid M220:
- 4 inch WVGA screen with on-screen navigation buttons
- 1.2 Ghz Snapdragon dual-core processor
- Dual-SIM 3G
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB storage with microSD expansion
- 5 megapixel rear wide-angle auto-focus camera with LED flash
- 2 megapixel front-facing camera
- 1300 mAh battery
- Windows Phone 8.1, upgradeable to Windows 10
The handset is set to be released for 79 Euro ($88) and will be launched in April with Windows Phone 8.1, but will be upgraded to Windows 10.