Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Acer today unveiled its new TaravelMate X3 series for Windows 10. The first device from the series, the TravelMate X349 comes with an all-aluminium chassis, which weighs just around 1.53kg (3.3 pounds), and has a thickness of only 18mm. The device comes with a fingerprint scanner, which will allow users to unlock their PC very easily. The device comes with Intel’s 6th generation processors and has a battery life of up to 10 hours. The device sports as 14-inch Full HD display, up to 8GB DD4 RAM, up to 512GB SSDs and ships with Windows 10 Pro. Acer has also included a USB Type-C port that you can use with the company’s USB Type-C Dock.
- Powered by Windows 10 Pro
- Has up to 10 hours of battery life, 6th Generation Intel Core processors, DDR4 memory and SSDs
- Enhanced usability with a brilliant Full HD IPS display that reclines 180-degrees to lie flat, and a LED backlit keyboard with a bigger, wider touchpad
- Integrated touch fingerprint sensor supports Windows Hello for fast and secure sign-in, while a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 chip increases platform integrity and provides hardware-based protection for passwords and encryption keys
- Includes a USB Type-C port for pairing with an Acer USB Type-C Dock (sold separately) to connect to up to two 4K displays, providing power and a variety of peripheral connections through a single cable.
Acer says the company’s TravelMate X349 will be available in North America in October, starting at $649.99. The company will launch the device in Europe and the Middle East in September, where prices will start from €480. Lastly, the device will also be available in China where prices start at ¥5,999.