Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Early this month, Intel announced that its 11th generation “Rocket Lake” CPUs will be available in the first quarter of 2021. Today, Intel provided important information on these upcoming 11th generation “Rocket Lake” CPUs. The 11th Gen Intel Core S-series desktop processors (code-named “Rocket Lake-S”) will bring even more performance, thanks to the new desktop architecture, called Cypress Cove. Intel claims that 11th gen Intel Core S-series will offer double-digit percentage IPC performance improvement.
11th Gen Intel Core S-Series features:
- New Cypress Cove architecture featuring Ice Lake Core architecture and Tiger Lake Graphics architecture.
- Double-digit percentage IPC performance improvement.
- Better gen-over-gen performance.
- Up to 20 CPU PCIe 4.0 lanes for more configuration flexibility.
- Enhanced Intel UHD graphics featuring Intel Xe Graphics architecture.
- Intel Quick Sync Video, offering better video transcoding and hardware acceleration for latest codecs.
- New overclocking features for more flexible tuning performance.
- Intel Deep Learning Boost and VNNI support.