As we reported last week, Xiaomi today officially announced the Mi Note 10 (will be known as Mi CC9 Pro in China) device. The Mi Note 10 is powered by Snapdragon 730G processor, up to 8GB RAM and 256GB UFS 2.1 storage. The main highlight of the Mi Note 10 is its penta camera setup on the back, find the details about the cameras below.
- Primary: 108MP sensor 1/1.33-inch sensor with 25mm-equivalent, f/1.69-aperture lens, OIS (27MP output resolution)
- Short telephoto: 12.19MP 1/2.6-inch sensor with 50mm-equivalent, f/2-aperture lens
- Long telephoto: 7.99M 1/3.6-inch sensor with 94mm-equivalent, f/2-aperture lens, OIS
- Ultra-wide: 20.11MP 1/2.8-inch sensor with 16mm-equivalent, f/2.2-aperture lens
- 2MP Macro camera that will allow you to shoot subjects that are 1.5cm close.
The Mi Note 10 also features 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. According to DXOMARK, the Mi Note 10 (Mi CC9 Pro) has secured the highest overall camera score of any smartphone. It even beats the flagship devices like Google Pixel 4 and the Samsung Note 10+ 5G. Find their conclusion below.
With an overall score of 121, the Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Premium Edition has tied with the Huawei Mate 30 Pro for the highest overall Camera score of any phone we have tested so far. Its Photo score is two points lower than the Mate 30 Pro’s (130 versus 132), although it is still one of our highest Photo scores ever. Its Video score of 102 is the highest we’ve seen—edging out both the Google Pixel 4 and the Samsung Note 10+ 5G by a point.
The Xiaomi device delivers excellent results in just about every type of photographic situation. Outdoors, it has accurate exposures along with excellent detail preservation, and it manages noise well; however, there can be a pinkish color cast, and highlights are sometimes clipped. Other than that, white balance is generally accurate across the board, and the smartphone camera renders bokeh in a pleasing way. Indoor shots display a little more noise, but are still high quality.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 will be available in Midnight Black, Aurora Green and Snow Aurora colors. The base variant will cost 2799 yuan ($399) while the top variant will cost 3499 yuan ($499).