At E3 media event last month, Microsoft announced the new Xbox One S console which is 40 percent smaller than the original Xbox One and it also includes a built-in power supply. Also, in order to make the Xbox One S as compact as possible, they have removed the dedicated Kinect port from the back. Kinect for Xbox One will still be compatible with Xbox One S via the new Xbox Kinect Adapter for USB connection. If you already have a Xbox One console and Kinect and plan to purchase the Xbox One S, Microsoft will be offering a free Xbox Kinect Adapter. Otherwise, you can buy this new Xbox Kinect Adapter for Xbox One S and it works for a Windows PC too.
- Experience the convenience and versatility of the Xbox One Kinect Sensor on your Xbox One S or Windows PC
- Play games where you are the controller on Xbox One S and instantly capture screenshots or game clips
- Connect to a Windows PC via USB 3.0 and craft experiences that are more natural, personal and engaging
- Advanced skeletal tracking and enhanced noise isolation
- Wider field of view with the 1080p HD camera
Pre-order it here from Amazon.