Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
At E3 media event last month, Microsoft announced the new Xbox One S console which is 40 percent smaller than the original Xbox One and it also includes a built-in power supply. Also, in order to make the Xbox One S as compact as possible, they have removed the dedicated Kinect port from the back. Kinect for Xbox One will still be compatible with Xbox One S via the new Xbox Kinect Adapter for USB connection. If you already have a Xbox One console and Kinect and plan to purchase the Xbox One S, Microsoft will be offering a free Xbox Kinect Adapter. Otherwise, you can buy this new Xbox Kinect Adapter for Xbox One S and it works for a Windows PC too.
- Experience the convenience and versatility of the Xbox One Kinect Sensor on your Xbox One S or Windows PC
- Play games where you are the controller on Xbox One S and instantly capture screenshots or game clips
- Connect to a Windows PC via USB 3.0 and craft experiences that are more natural, personal and engaging
- Advanced skeletal tracking and enhanced noise isolation
- Wider field of view with the 1080p HD camera
Pre-order it here from Amazon.