Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
Last month, Microsoft announced the expanded Xbox All Access program. With the new Xbox All Access program, you can get an Xbox One Console and over 100 high-quality games from $19.99 per month with no upfront cost. Plus, you will get console upgrade option.
Anyone who joins Xbox All Access will be granted the following:
- Players in the U.S. and U.K. can choose between Xbox One X, Xbox One S, or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition bundles
- Players in Australia can select the Xbox One X Forza Horizon 4 bundle or the Xbox One S Forza Horizon 4 bundle
- One Xbox Wireless Controller included with each bundle
- 24-month membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that includes all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold, including online multiplayer, and access to over 100 great games on console and PC.
- Option to upgrade to Project Scarlett once its available in Holiday 2020!
While Xbox All Access isn’t eligible to be stacked with any other discounts or limited time promotions, the price you pay per month is dependent upon which console you choose and saves players over $100 dollars compared to purchasing everything separately. Here’s how it works in four easy steps:
- In order to join the program, simply visit a participating retailer.
- Select the console you would like to purchase with no upfront cost.
- Qualify with our financing partner (Citizens Bank in the U.S.). Once approved, complete your purchase with the retailer.
- Once you’ve signed up and brought your console home, it’s time to power up and game on.
You can order your Xbox All Access here from Amazon.