Kingsoft Office Software has brought their free WPS Office Suite to the Microsoft Store. The software offers a low-budget, non-commitment, highly compatible solution for those with desktop productivity needs.
The suite consists of Writer, Presentation, Spreadsheets, and PDF, offering solutions for generating Memos, Documents, Spreadsheets and Presentations.
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Office( Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Txt), Google Docs, Sheets, Slide, Adobe PDF and OpenOffice;
- Supported file formats: doc, docx, wpt, dotm, docm, dot, dotx rtf, xls, xlsx, xlt, xltx, csv, xml , et, ett, pdf, ppt, pot, dps, dpt, pptx, potx, ppsx Writer;
- Supports track changes, comments and spell check;
- Supports inserting, cropping and resizing images;
- Supports Find and replace Presentation;
- Dozens of new Presentation layouts, animation and transition effects;
- Supports inserting and editing shapes, text boxes, images, audios, videos, notes, charts and tables Spreadsheets;
- Open multiple worksheets at the same time;
- Complete predefined formulas;
- Supports inserting charts and pictures Docer Templates;
- An abundant resource of free templates to help you efficiently create word documents, presentations, and spreadsheets;
- Select your desired templates from Docer library to create your documents with ease;
- Subscribe to premium to use advanced features. Learn more on the www.wps.com.
The free app does offer in-app purchases for upgrades.
The arrival of these powerful desktop applications does a lot for legitimizing the Store as a destination to find any and all applications. Find it in the Store here.
Thanks F1F2 for the tip.