There are piles of apps that will track your run. But what if you also like to incorporate weight training or group exercises into your fitness activities? This is where Tracks really shines. You can enter your weight training, cardio, and GPS-tracked exercises all into the same app. With Tracks version 2.0, you now have the ability to sync all of your workout data to the cloud. So when you finally get a WP8 device, your workout history will come with you.
For distance exercise fans, the new version brings automatic checkpoints and splits. While you are out on your run, set automatic splits to log your time at certain times or distances to create a hands-off route analysis.
- Choose from 300+ predefined exercises with photo examples or add your own exercise activities
- Create and customize your own workout routines
- Calculate calorie burn in real time while lifting weights, doing cardio exercises, or GPS-tracked activities
- Interval training mode to make an even more effective workout
- Automatic splits based on time, distance, or route checkpoints
- Additional tools include stopwatch with splits capability, speedometer, and BMI calculator
Tracks is available free in the marketplace.Â Windows Store Link