WinZip for Windows 8 app in Windows Store just got updated with many new features. WinZip allows you to save and share files from your Windows 8/RT devices with direct integration with Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. The app comes with 15 day free trail after which you will need to subscribe to it for $7.99 per annum.
– Add files and folders from Dropbox, SkyDrive, Box and Google Drive drives to a zip or zipx file
– Open .zip, 7z, RAR and .zipx files saved on Dropbox, SkyDrive, Box and Google Drive
– Save .zip and .zipx files directly to Dropbox, SkyDrive, Box and Google Drive
– Remove files from a .zip or .zipx folder
– Manage all your zip file sharing accounts: ZipShare, ZipSend, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Dropbox, SkyDrive, Box and Google Drive from a single convenient location
– Direct email access to helpdesk
– Refreshed user interface and enhanced workflow
– Unified the ZipSend and ZipShare function
Download it here from Windows Store for free.