Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
Windows Template Studio is a Visual Studio extension that makes it easy for developers to create Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps using a wizard-based experience.
Microsoft today released Windows Template Studio 3.0 for developers. This release comes with support for multi-project solution, Pivot navigation pattern and some bug fixes. Find the full change log below.
- Code now generates as a multi-project solution. This will enable better reuse and separation of code logic. This now will output a UWP project and .NET Core project.
- Support adding new projects on right click
- Horizontal Navigation View is replaced the Pivot navigation pattern.
- Update MVVMLight to use .NET Standard library
- Bug fixes
Microsoft also revealed that the are working on following new features for the future releases:
- Menubar navigation pattern template (ETA is v3.1)
- Identity Login (ETA is v3.1)
- Improved Visual Studio 2019 support
- Azure features starting to be added in (v3.1 and beyond)
- Unit Test projects