Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows 10 provides new and improved deployment tools for automating large-scale deployments of Windows 10. Microsoft today released Windows ADK for Windows 10 Version 1703 which you can download here. Windows ADK for Windows 10 Version 1703 comes with the following new features:
- Windows Configuration Designer: Previously known as Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer (ICD), the tool for creating provisioning packages is renamed Windows Configuration Designer. Windows Configuration Designer in Windows 10, version 1703, includes several new wizards to make it easier to create provisioning packages.
- New answer file settings added
- MDM: Enhanced device and PC management
- The following new Group Policy and mobile device management (MDM) settings are added to help you configure Windows Spotlight user experiences:
- Turn off the Windows Spotlight on Action Center
- Do not use diagnostic data for tailored experiences
- Turn off the Windows Welcome Experience
- Enterprises have been able to apply customized Start and taskbar layouts to devices running Windows 10 Enterprise and Education. In Windows 10, version 1703, customized Start and taskbar layout can also be applied to Windows 10 Pro.
Find the full change log here.