Microsoft is currently pushing out an update to the Windows 10 People contact management app with a large number of changes.
Version 10.3.3241.0 of the app features:
- The home page now displays four sections “Home” “E-mail” “Telephone” and, on the right, information on the first contact in the list
- The search bar now features a drop-down with search results, rather than filtering the results in the main window.
- Rather than being empty, the hamburger menu now features “New contact” and “Filter contact list” buttons
- There are also improvements to contact sorting, and of course the usual bug fixes and performance improvements.
- In terms of appearance, the fluent design of the title bar is now gone with the title bar now featuring your accent colour, and the application font has changed.
Many of the changes have been previously trialled by Insiders, but are now available to everyone.
Find the app update in the store here.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh10pg8]