Microsoft today released Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.107 to the Lumia 950 XL, Lumia 950 and Lumia 550. If you own a Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL or Lumia 550, you will be able to get the latest update by checking for new updates. Kepe in mind that the update may not be available depending on your region and carrier.
The latest build of Windows 10 Mobile doesn’t introduce any new features and it mostly focuses on bug fixes. Here’s what’s improved:
- Reliability and stability improvements.
- Bluetooth connectivity improvements with car and other accessories.
- Microsoft Edge improvements to PDF rendering and navigation.
- Improvements for battery usage with Iris Recognition for Windows Hello.
- Update system improvements to fix a situation where some users had phone software updates and app downloads stuck at 0% for extended time periods.
- Change to update system to now require phone to be plugged into a charger when downloading and preparing phone software updates.
- Fix for a problem causing erroneous low storage prompts for some users when trying to download phone software updates.
- Fix for a problem that caused erroneous prompts of Outlook account settings being out-of-date for some users, although account settings had not been changed.
- Fix for a problem that caused some phones to get stuck on BitLocker Recovery screen after a rese
To download the latest build, just head over to Settings > Update & Security and check for updates.