Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
VIVO, a popular Chinese smartphone OEM, recently won a Red Dot Design Award for its “IFEA Camera Mobilephone” concept. In this concept smartphone, VIVO has introduced a detachable front camera. VIVO’s aim is to build a new photography system that is separate from the mobile phone. This smartphone will allow users to create and record images and videos anytime and anywhere. Yes, the detached camera unit will work even in the detached state. You can read about the features of this concept below.
- The camera module is a separate device that brings to life an innovative multi-angle shooting capability.
- Users can also control the device through voice commands.
- This is both interactive and intuitive. The over form is comfortable and also increases the grip.
- IFEA has multiple accessories and support mechanisms with different modes to increase stability and storage.
- As a result, videos can be captured while walking or during sports, without any compromise to the visual stability.
- The device can be used seamlessly with the smartphone’s original camera.
Source: Red Dot