Vector has a smartwatch with Windows 10 Mobile support. That app lets users customize their Vector Watch from their Windows 10 Mobile, get notifications on their watch, track their activity, set goals, set alarms, and install new watch-faces. It is set to receive an update with the following new features:
- Now supporting Vector OS version 1.7;
- New available watch apps: Camera App, Uber, Find my phone, Calendar, Agenda app;
- New streams: Watch Battery, Phone Battery;
- Improved apps: Activity Tracking, Evernote;
- Improved streams: Daylight Savings Time, Timezone;
- Introducing the Watch Settings section: adjust the watch backlight intensity and time-out;
- Personalize the Low Battery and Link Lost watch experience;
- Long text notifications;
- Improved Daylight Savings Time and Timezone Streams;
- Many bugfixes and improvements.
The Vector Watch is a stylish smartwatch that you can buy for $299 from the company’s website. If you already own a Vector Watch, you can get the new Windows 10 Mobile app from the link below.