Twitter is rolling out a new update for its PWA app for Windows 10 devices. The latest update brings a couple of new features to the app. You can head below to take a look at the changelog for the update:
- The new List info screen will allow users to change the list name or privacy settings quickly.
- Twitter is also getting a new feature that would allow users to add/remove people to/from multiple lists at once. It’s a fairly easy task to remove people. All you need to do is click the gear icon in a user’s profile and select “Add or remove from Lists” from the drop-down menu.
- You can now click on your profile icon and tap the lists option to access all your lists. Similarly, you can open any profile and view their lists.
The update also addresses the following glitches and bugs in the app:
- This update has fixed issues with drag and drop. Another bug that resulted in an overflow of long hashtags has been addressed.
- Twitter is also deploying a fix to address media gallery display issues in RTL languages.
- Twitter will translate the traditional Chinese and Norwegian languages more accurately.
- The Direct Messages will be marked as read without any delay.
Since it’s PWA, you will get the new update automatically. However, if you don’t own the app then you can get it from the Microsoft Store below. Do let us know your thoughts on the new update in the comments section below.
Via: Windows Latest