Popular cross-platform Twitter client Tweeten has been updated to version 4.2.1 with a number of improvements, including more convenient Gif search.
The changelog notes the following new features:
- GIF Search: Now you can directly upload GIFs to Tweeten without needing to save them to your device and manually upload to your tweets. Thanks to https://github.com/eramdam/BetterTweetDeck.
- Flexible Columns: Reset all of your column sizes, and bring them back to their original size with a single click.
- Flexible Columns: You can now input any width for each column on Tweeten’s Flexible Columns feature from the Settings page. This means you can now have a column that’s only 50 pixels wide or a column that’s 2000 pixels wide.
- 280 characters: Tweeten now lets you bring back the numerical character count for tweets.
- Improved profile UI
- Improved UI for Retweet, Like from accounts, Follow from accounts modals
- Removed Old Reply Style feature
- Fixed a bug where the columns would move slightly after the app loads
Tweeten remains completely free but you can now donate to support Tweeten development. There’s a new Donate item in the context menu and a Donate modal on the initial start only, or you can donate directly here. Find the MacOS and non-store version here.