Popular TweetDeck client Tweeten has been updated with a couple of new features today. The app now supports two-factor authentication with the latest update, which is really the only major feature in the latest update. With the new update, Tweeten is apparently “nearly 50% lighter” on Windows. Here is the full changelog:
- Added support two-factor authentication support to login
- The app is now nearly 50% lighter on Windows
- You can now show Media Details when enlarged
- UI tweaks for the Compose sidebar
- We are bringing back the Show More Tweets Button
- The About section now shows the version number of the app
- Check For Updates will now notify you when there isn’t any new update available
- Fixed an issue which prevented TweetDeck shortcuts from working when Alt+Tab’in
At the moment of writing this article, Tweeten is only a Win32 app — meaning that it can be installed on Windows 10, Windows 7, and Windows 8/8.1. However, the app is expected to come to the Windows Store in the coming weeks thanks to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update’s Project Centennial and we will let you know once it’s available on the Store. For now, you can download Tweeten on your Windows PC here.
Disclosure: Tweeten is developed by Mehedi Hassan, a writer for MSPU.