Tubecast, the full featured YouTube app for Windows Phone, which also lets you cast video and audio to your TV, either via Chromecast or DLNA has just received an update to version 126.96.36.199.
The tent-pole feature is full support for Apple Airplay, including support for passwords. The update should be perfect for mixed households, making the apps $1.99 in-app purchase price more than worth it.
See the full changelog after the break.
- Apple AirPlay full support (passwords handled too)
- Chromecast bug fix (video seek) for the new firmware
- DLNA bug fix, have a try if cast didn’t work
- Preload MP3 from videos
- Windows Phone 7 video playing bug fix
- New gesture : hold to close the Picture in Picture
- Picture in picture bug position fix
- Bug fix for fullscreen video HD playing (no more drop frames)
- New channel page user interface (more handy)
- Keep playing while switching apps is now disabled by default (change in the settings)
- Youtube URL copy to clipboard : direct access in the application bar
- Newsfeed faster loading & less data downloaded
- Live Tile shows newsfeed subscription when you are logged
- 20 icons improved
Find Tubecast in the Windows Phone Store here.