While the infamous TV series is no more, the Top Gear franchise is still alive and well, with a new officially licensed game arriving over the weekend in the Windows Store.
Top Gear: Extreme Parking challenges drivers to put themselves behind the wheel of some of the iconic cars from the TV Show to complete their precision driving obstacle courses, play the all new Total Destruction mode or even chase the legend that is The Stig!
Get behind the wheel of the Indestructible Pickup, our ‘Reasonably Priced Car’, Jezza’s Italian ‘Polizia’ Coupe or James’ ‘Rozzers’ Saloon. Use all your skills for the ultimate extreme parking challenge and chauffeur either the legendary “Alfaab” or the ridiculously long Giant Panda Limo.
The track includes the famous Hammerhead, FollowThrough and Gambon corners and each vehicle has been created for an authentic Top Gear experience with real physics and finely tuned handling to work perfectly with your touchscreen.
So, can you negotiate the increasingly difficult courses and park in the fastest time with each of the Top Gear cars? Will you succeed spectacularly or fail hilariously?
The game features:
- 6 Fantastic Top Gear Cars!
- Tons of Exciting Precision Parking and Racing Missions!
- Detailed Top Gear Test Track circuit – Officially on Mobile for the first time!
- Customisable control methods (including buttons, steering wheel or tilt)
- Multiple camera views (including Drivers Eye view)
- Free to Download!
- Latest Generation widescreen devices.
See screen shots of the game below:
See the official video trailer.
Find the game for free in the Windows Store here.