TinyPlanet is a photography app that lets you to transform your landscape or panoramic photo into a sphere so that it looks like a tiny planet. In only a few seconds you can convert any photo into a tiny planet masterpiece and experiment with different levels just by adjusting sliders.
Tips for making Tiny Planets
- Press the Open button to select a photo from the image library on your phone or take a new one. Landscape photos are preferable and panoramic shots are even better. After choosing a photo, a default planet image will be generated.
- With the Tunnel switch you can bend your photo around in a concave way, for the opposite effect.
- Resulting image will look more seamless if the right and left edges of your photo match, but if they don’t, you can try to improve matters with Mirror switch.
- Use Zoom and Rotate sliders to adjust size and rotation angle of a resulting image, and Twist slider to give it some spin.
- Use the Reset button to reset all settings to defaults.
- Save the resulting image by pressing the Save button.
Head to the Windows Phone store here to get this app or scan the QR code with your phone.