Telegram Desktop for Windows 10 has received a new update, bringing a couple of new features, a few improvements, and general bug fixes.
Taking the Telegram Desktop app to version 18.104.22.168., the update brings new emojis(Emoji 12.1) alongside the ability to view messages containing long monospace texts in the wide bubbles. The update also brings improved font selection and support for bold font two new languages — CJK and Farsi. Further, you’ll also be able to disable Task icon flash from the Settings. You can see the official changelog below.
- Added support for new emoji (Emoji 12.1).
- Disable the Taskbar icon flash or the Dock icon bounce in Settings > Notifications.
- Channels to which you can’t post will no longer be suggested when forwarding.
- View messages containing long monospace texts in wide bubbles.
- Improved font selection and bold font support for CJK and Farsi.
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements.
In the last update, the Telegram Desktop app for Windows 10 received a couple of useful new features which include more stickers with an improved UI, an updated to quizzes, and access to Telegram’s Quiz Creators Contest.
You can download and install the Telegram Desktop on your Windows 10 PC from the below link, or you can head over to Microsoft Store and search for the app.