Telegram Desktop app for Windows 10 received an update today. Taking the app to version 1.7.9, the update introduces several new features and performance improvements and bug fixes. The update is now available in the Microsoft Store with the following changelog.
- Easier to add contacts – Now you can add any user to your contacts, even if their phone numbers are not visible.
- Transfer group chats – Transfer ownership of group chats and channels by giving full rights to another administrator. Useful when changing jobs or if you want to stop being the creator.
- Hide the chats stored in the main menu.
- View who is online directly from the chat list.
- Use the MacBook Pro TouchBar to format text, insert emojis and send stickers.