Star Wars: Commander is an action-packed, combat strategy game in which you can challenge players across the Star Wars universe. This game was updated in Windows Store with new content and improved performance. Find the full change log below.
Check out these new features:
• Chapter 10 now available! Entice Senator Johhar Kessen to join your faction!
• Beware of Death Troopers! Dandoran will get a little spooky in Campaign #3: The Sickness—coming soon for Halloween!
• Prove you’re worthy of your faction in the upcoming Tournament. This PvP feature will be available soon!
• New Empire Units: Slice your way through infantry with the Royal Guard hero and deal massive damage to turrets with the TIE Defender!
• New Rebel Units: Repair battered vehicles with the helpful R2-D2 hero unit and take out shields easily with B-wing strikes!Improvements and Fixes:
• Updates to PVP matchmaking that take HQ levels into account and prevent players from being attacked too frequently.
• Improvements to the Squad Troops Donation feature.
• Healer Class units no longer change targets.