Slack beta app for Windows Phone devices was updated yesterday in Windows Store to version 2016.1102.0.0 with improved performance and bug fixes. Find the full change log below.
- Everyone likes apps to be faster. So behind the scenes we’ve been refurbishing the engine that powers the app and polishing all the constituent parts to make everything run smoothly (and faster). This means everything should be running better (and also faster. Did we mention faster?). Give it a spin.
- Presence was not always being 100% truthful. You’re now there when you’re there, and not when you’re not. As it should be.
- Loading very large teams could make the app unresponsive. No more.
- The red notification dot would sometimes not go away when you read messages with mentions in them. It had ONE job. It now performs it.
- DND was sometimes performing time travel, moving into negative time. Impressive, but not useful, so we fixed it up.
- We sometimes forgot to save your unsent message when you switched teams or channels. We’ll now keep them till you get back.
- Where you couldn’t always tap mentions to see a user profile. You now can.
- Channels that were staying bold once you’d read them was a bold (but incorrect) move, and is now rectified.
- Leaving and closing channels could sometimes cause issues. Now you can come and go as you please.
- Notifications, where they were unreliable, can now be trusted again.
- Channels with terrible habit of forgetting the scroll position in messages if you were distracted by a opening a picture (or looking away at any other shiny object) now remember where you were before you… wait, what’s that? Is that candy?
Developer: Slack Technologies Inc.