Last week, we reported that Samsung is planning to reveal a new desktop experience today. Before their official announcement, Amazon product listings of this new product have gone live. The Samsung art PC Pulse is a Mac Pro like desktop PC made of a premium aluminum body with an expandable design. It’s approximately 87% more compact compared (5.5 x 5.5 x 10.7 inches) to average desktop PCs, yet delivers a similar level of performance as bigger machines.
- Full metal body design with circular ambient lighting, and Harmon kardon 360° Omni-directional speaker unit.
- Attach and remove expansion modules to customize your own system. Includes 1TB HDD module.
- Engineered to perform with 6th generation Intel Core i7 CPU, 256GB NVMe SSD, 1TB SATA HDD, 16GB DDR4 RAM, and with hmdi and USB-C Ports.
- Utilizes dedicated AMD Radeon rx 460 Graphics with 2GB of Memory and hardware H.265 decompression for 4K video
- Includes 1TB HDD expansion module
Samsung is selling it in two different configurations. Pre-order it from Amazon using the below links,
- Samsung ArtPC – Intel i5, 256GB SSD, Harmon Kardon 360 Speaker – $1200
- Samsung ArtPC – Intel i7, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Harmon Kardon 360 Speaker – $1600
Art PC Pulse desktop is shipping on Oct 28th.