Ahead of CES 2018, Samsung today announced the successor to the Notebook 7 Spin 2-in-1 PC. The new Notebook 7 Spin (2018) is powered by latest Intel Core i5 Quad-core processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, a 360-degree 13.3” FHD PLS touchscreen with support for digital pen and far field microphone for enhanced Cortana experience.
- 360-Degree Rotating Touchscreen – Provides the flexibility to view content as preferred, whether it be as a tablet or as a traditional PC in landscape mode
- Active Pen-enabled – Perfect for attending meetings, conference calls or lectures, the Active Pen (sold separately) lets users create a sketch or jot down notes on the fly
- Secure Fingerprint Log-in – Through simple fingerprint scanning, users can quickly log-in with Windows Hello and keep files more secure in their own Privacy Folder
- Power and Performance – Runs on the Windows 10 operating system and equipped with an Intel i5 processor and 256GB SSD drive that allows for quicker startups and advanced multi-tasking capabilities
- Voice Note – Advanced smart recording featuring an integrated far field microphone to capture every detail of important meetings or lectures, which can be stored and shared easily via Samsung Cloud with up to 15 GB for free with each Samsung account
- Battery– Larger battery capacity to keep users connected throughout the day
- Studio Plus – For users who wish to express their creative side, Studio Plus allows them to produce personalized movies featuring their favorite photos and videos
The Samsung Notebook 7 Spin (2018) will be available in select countries and it will be first available in Q1 2018 in the U.S. Samsung has not revealed any information on its pricing yet.